Sunday, April 1, 2012

Went to I-CON~

Yaaay~ I went to I-CON 2012 on Saturday, and it was really fun C: Although it was mainly a "Shopping Convention" for me, since there weren't many anime panels, AND the Lolita Fashion show didn't run this year (´;ω;`) it was pretty sad, since I really wanted to go, but oh well, at least I got to buy some cool stuff! (Will add pictures of that stuff later m( _ _ )m I'm having some camera difficulties...)
I went with a friend, since he drove me, and just pretty much stuck with him and his little sis, since my mom didn't want me to be by myself, her (paraphrased ^^;) words were: "People go to these 'conventions' to look for little girls by themselves. Don't be a little girl by herself." orz my mommy is so silly. I know one or two creepers may do this, but no one is going to snatch me up when there are literally hundreds of people around... Plus, ( ̄□ ̄;)I may be a bit common sense lacking, but not so much were I would jump into the van of the closest pedobear.
Well (^▽^) without further ado, here are some pictures!


Me and my friend Sean.
My outfit rundown:
Dress, Bag and Head-dress: Fan + Friend
Shoes: An*Tai*Na
Wrist Cuffs: BABY, the Stars Shine Bright
Wig: (._.) I don't remember...

His outfit? (^v^)no idea.


Oh wowowowowowoww! <3 I love all of their cosplays, but my personal favorite it the girl cosplaying 'Daughter of Evil' Rin~! The dress was like, 10x more gorgeous in person!


I saw another Lolita there! (ノ^o^)ノ 
I love the dress Melty Chocolate, she pulled it off nicely


This guy was pretty cool x33




Only two things I can say from these 'Caramell Dancing' pictures my friend's dad took OTL
1) My legs look fat when doing this dance.
and
2) I need to start actually doing my makeup OTL 

... That reminds me, I need to buy a pair of circle lenses in my natural eye colour... (well one of them at least.) But that's for another time!

I might have one or two pictures to add when I update this post with pictures of my 'swag' (hehe, I love that word.) tomorrow. Swag pictures might be just webcam though OTL The only reason I even have the pictures above is that's all the one's my friend's dad took...


Edit: Here's some of the pictures of my stuff! Sorry they're late D: I was very sick and my headache restricted me from getting onto the computer...
Stickers :D

Pose-able figurines of Mami and Ami from The Idolm@ster.

I wish there were some lolita shops, but alas (;へ:)none.



3 comments:

  1. The photo of you and Sean is adorable and it looks like you had tons of fun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^ w ^ and it was a lot of fun. I hope that when I go next year, the Lolita Fashion show runs.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankies for the comment <3