Monday, September 5, 2011

Gettin' Ready for School!

Okay, so this Thursday school is starting~ I'm going to be entering the 10th grade this year, so that's exciting. 
The only thing is, I wear a uniform, since I go to a private catholic school. I've used one of my old school blouses to make a loli-blouse, but I now know why I wasn't using that blouse anymore .___. It doesn't fit... At all, the bust is way too small, so it presses into my back to the point where it leaves lines on my back after I wear it. SO! I'm not wearing that to school to pretty-up uniform. So, that means I have to make a new one :) I have a polo shirt that I can wear that I lolied up. But I want to put some really cute music note lace on one (or two!) of my long sleeve blouses for the winter. I'm going to try and put lace on the bottom of one of my skirts too... 
But I don't know of the dean is going like that x3 I've never gotten in trouble for any uniform or behavior problems at school, so he usually lets me get away with stuff. Like wearing socks that are sorta see through with opaque patterns, it's really funny, since at first he didn't know it was me, he just saw my stockings and he was like, "Hey! Those stockings aren't completely opaque--! Oh never mind, they're opaque." 
It's awesome, so remember~ Get good grades and be nice, and you can get away with more stuff~ Even my teachers don't call it out on me, since everyone else in the class are pure EVIL CHILDREN O_O except for a few other kids. You either have geniuses or little impish devil children who like to peek up all the girls' skirts or just cause plain trouble. My school. x3

Anyways! The reason for the post was because in a week or two I'll be posting a little tutorial or before and after picture of a blouse and maybe one of my skirts... My mom's a bit "meh" about the skirt idea.
But I think the white lace is going to look soooo cute, since the scheme of the uniform is navy, white and tan. If I find some cute navy lace I might dress up one of my sweaters too...
I might wait until I go into the city though, since I'll look for lace there, and if not I'm getting this lace I've been wanting FOREVER~
this one particularly. I love music and theatre and everything, so the second I saw this lace I wanted it so much! I've been in the chorus since elementary school, done all the musicals possible in highschool (plus some outside of school), and my chorus teacher said I'm practically already in the chamber choir! I've also been playing violin for 9years and then I've done piano for a few. I also took some voice lessons, but the teacher was so mean to me, because she said I was too cute and my fashion subculture is stupid because it's not like a star trek one, and that it must mean I only care about myself and that I'm a stuck up snob... She got all this from me saying, "I dress in an alternative fashion called Lolita and blahblahblah explanation, blah...." 
I love Star Trek ; A ; (the oldies, the new ones are stuuuupid, but I have friends who love it and are trying to make me watch it.)


Wow... I'm going to stop here before I tell you my life story... Ha...