Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Melty Mermaid Princess disappointment... and then some Happiness ◕ ‿ ◕

More of "woe-is-me" post ;A; But I need some serious venting.
So I went to Tokyo Rebel, and -GASP- they had one Melty Mermaid Princess OP left in the exact color I wanted! WIN!
Went to go try it on and...
Waist fitted like a DREAM, got to bust and  ಠ_ಠ what's this? Not... Fitting? 
I was about to cry ಥ_ಥ why you do this to me boobs? I can't wait to lose weight in my boobs OTL
So instead, I got the Friend Usakumya Creamy Quartet Lillian Skirt in blue.


later that day (the 22nd)


Me and my friend Claire went to the Tokyo Rebel Tea Party, where we had a skype session with Misako Aoki! She was so cute! She took time out of a photoshoot for Baby to talk with us! Unfortunately, there were  some technical problems where the building Misako-chan was in didn't have good internet. Not everyone got to ask their question, but Tokyo Rebel will be blogging her answers for us :3
Before all of that though, we all had tea and snacks at the Cha-an Teahouse, super fun and yummy~ A girl who sat across from me, Stephanie, had this BEAUTIFUL Innocent World dress on and she looked gorgeous! (Not to be creeper, but I overhead her talking and I think she's the same age as me, she was so pretty though, I thought she was 16 or 17! Not a year or two younger! But again, not sure if she was joking or serious x3)
We had this delicious strawberry dessert thing, with fresh strawberries and cream, so yummy~ I wish I took a picture of it, but I left my camera at home by accident ^^;
It was really fun walking back to the store too, these two hobos were sitting on the ground and told us we had fat asses ಠ_ಠ ...thanks?
but it was kind of funny x3


All in all, the whole night was super fun! I wish I had pictures ;A; but no...
I'll post some pictures later though of what I was wearing/what my friend wore (she borrowed my Dear Celine dress) and then the amazing free swag, plus the socks I won in a raffle.
And, there was a super special designed just for us by Baby wristcuffs  they are so pretty.
But you will all be left in anticipation as I try and find the camera cord :D